We are searching for a Landscape Architect/Designer that will be a good fit. Our Why is
“To see the possibilities so that potential is fully realized”.
The right person will have the ability to learn new things but enough experience to have developed technical expertise and soft skills that foster teamwork. The candidate should be interested in delving into custom construction detailing and inventing new things. This position will have an emphasis in working on private projects in Park City so an interest in a ‘Mountain’ aesthetic and ecology is important.
The main responsibilities include:
- Lead the internal Production effort.
- Learn, develop, maintain, and instruct others on the CAD standards.
- Perform on-site reviews as necessary to gather project information for the accuracy of plans and measurements.
- Work collaboratively with Bockholt and JUB team members to share ideas and develop a strong TEAM approach for each project.
- Coordinate in-house Surveying and engineering as needed.
- Lead the Construction Document efforts creating site plans, grading and drainage designs, irrigation plans, planting designs and creative details.
- There may be opportunities for the candidate to grow into other markets in and around Tahoe, Colorado or to move laterally within J-U-B to focus on Public Landscape Architectural projects if they prefer.
- 4+ years of experience in Landscape design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (including LandF/X)
- Proficiency with SketchUp 3D modeling and Lumion rendering software
- Professional level communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to “check ego at the door” and work cooperatively as a team, giving input and receiving feedback while respecting and valuing each team member.
- Ability to discuss and evaluate options with cooperation and civility.
- Desire to be a part of something extraordinary. “Good enough” is not good enough.
Salary Range: Depending upon experience. In addition to your salary, We offer a competitive benefit package, including bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to develop personally in an opportunity-rich and supportive atmosphere.